Today’s poem: pedal to the mettle
I’m glad I set aside time to read a few poems this morning. I had cited my source texts, but had forgot to mention why I chose that topic. I’ve updated my post on PoMoSco.
- Ley Line Histories – Misky Braendeholm
- Italian Haiku – Barbara Crary
- A Chorus Blooms – Margo Roby
- The city observes its birthday – Daniel Ari
- Ornaments on a String – Pamela Sayers
I’ll try to read more tonight, but may not make it. First day of standardized testing for my students today, and a union meeting after school.